What determines your wealth is not how much you make but how much you keep of what you make.
David Elder, CFP®, wants you to attend educational workshop sessions to learn about different assets that you can use to mitigate taxes and keep more of your money. Complimentary lunch will be provided to you during the event.
During the presentation, he will be discussing the following:
- Different types of assets that are taxable and assets that mitigate taxes
- Types of retirement plans available to AT&T employees that will help you save money long-term
- An overview of Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA) and Health Savings Accounts (HSA)
- The power of trusts and charitable giving
Upcoming dates and times of workshop sessions:
- Thursday, October 7th at 12:00 pm at South City Kitchen (NEW LOCATION)
- 9000 Avalon Blvd. Alpharetta, GA 30009